Leave a gift in your Will
If you share our vision to prevent and end family homelessness, you can leave a gift to SOS Community Services in your Will and make a lasting impact for families with children who have fallen on hard times.
Support from people like you has helped thousands of local families avoid eviction, find and keep affordable housing, fill their cupboards with groceries, and help their children succeed in kindergarten. By leaving a gift to SOS Community Services in your will, your legacy will ensure countless families like the Rykers can be helped.
After job loss and mounting bills, Tracey Ryker and her four children wound up living in her car. Thanks to people like you, Tracey got the help she needed to find housing, catch up on past bills, finish her college degree, and help her children with their homework.
Tracey says, “SOS is not just about shelter. It is about taking your life back. It is about establishing a stable foundation for your family. The resources, the encouragement, and the sincere kindness of the staff are invaluable.”
Remembering SOS Community Services in your Will means that many more families will find help to move from hunger and homelessness to housing and self-sufficiency in the years to come.
Our promises to you:
- We appreciate that your family and loved ones always come first.
- We will handle whatever gift you leave us efficiently, so that it can do the greatest good, and with the utmost care, sensitivity and respect.
- We will respect your wish to assign a gift to a particular branch or aspect of our work.
- We recognize you have the absolute right to change your mind about a gift in your Will, at any time.
- We understand that your Will is completely personal to you. We will always respect your privacy.Becoming a leader in legacy giving to make our community a better place to live.
As a member of SOS’s Legacy Giving Society, we will offer you:
- Membership in SOS’s legacy society and recognition on your website, if you give permission.
- A certificate of thanks for making a gift to SOS in your Will.
- Invitations to special events for legacy society members.
- Satisfaction in knowing your gift will make a difference for the future.
- Becoming a leader in legacy giving to make our community a better place to live.
For more information about leaving a gift to SOS in your Will, contact Barbara Cecil, development director, at email@example.com or 734-961-1206. Thank you!